Women today are experiencing many challenges. One that is not frequently discussed is “how to have a better romantic partnership and sex life.” In this candid, tell-it-like-it-is talk, Valda Ford addresses how women, young and old, can navigate the intricacies of romance, sex and intimacy. This multi-faceted approach gives a step by step guide to revitalizing the “WOW” in one’s romantic partnership.
Everyone has read about Fifty Shades of Grey, but there are a lot more colors to the relationship rainbow. Learn how to experiment safely – physically and psychologically. Learn how to make love all day! (Hint: It’s not about having “sex” all day or every day, but learning how to keep the “love” light turned on 24 hours a day!)
The heart of the evening’s presentation features Valda’s Four-Step C.A.R.E. Guide to an improved intimacy and sex in today’s difficult relationship environment.
C: Conscious Decision Making
A: Attitude Adjustment
R: Romantic Anticipation
E: Educated Experimentation
Women of all ages, 18 to 80, will benefit from this discussion and how-to guide on improving your life and relationships. Ticket price includes dinner, door prize drawings and a take home “Sex Is Not for Sissies!” mini-guide. For more information, call (336) 870-5571 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
$39.00 Early Bird Rate (Ends July 31)
$50.00 General Admission
How to Register Online
1. To purchase tickets, scroll down to the “Tickets” box below and enter the quantity. Then, click the “Add to Cart” button.
2. Have a promo code? Enter it on the next page in the box to left of the “Apply Coupon” button. Then, click “Apply Coupon.”
3. Next, click the “Proceed to Checkout” button to complete your order.
If you are having trouble buying tickets online, you can also pay at the door or call (336) 870-5571
How to Register by Fax or Mail
1. Download the form by clicking here.
2. Fax the completed form to (402) 551-5054.
3. You may also mail in the completed form with a check or credit card information to: Valda Boyd Ford, 1601 Lazy Lane, High Point, NC 27265.